Girls’ Varsity Basketball Call-Out Meeting. 9/24 @ 3:15
The call-out meeting will be in the Main Gym. Please enter doors LL at the East Athletic Entrance. Even if you are in a Fall sport please still reach out to the coach for important information.
With current uncertainty caused by COVID-19, the below outlined guidelines for their 2020-2021 pre-participation physicals. Please read below for more details, but in short, student-athletes may use their completed physical from the 2019-2020 school year.
*Before any student-athlete has permission to participate in any pre-season conditioning, open workouts, weights, or practices the guidelines listed below MUST be completed in their entirety*
1) Returning high school and middle school student-athletes:
- You will not need to complete a new physical if one had been turned in to the Athletic Department during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Effective the 2020-2021 school year, all Griffith Public Schools student-athletes will need to register on Final Forms as part of their mandatory pre-participation requirements.
- When registration opens for the 2020-2021 school year, physicals on file with the Athletic Department will be updated on each student-athlete’s profile with the expiration date reflecting eligibility throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
- Information on FinalForms can be found on our website under the MORE tab or by visiting the link at the bottom of the page.
2) New students, Transferring Students, or students without a valid 2019 physical:
- Must complete the entire attached physical packet, along with registering for FinalForms for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Once FinalForms and a physical have been completed, a hard copy of the physical form will need to be submitted to the Athletic Department when social distancing guidelines permit and the FinalForms profile will be updated on each student-athlete’s profile with the expiration date reflecting eligibility throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
Should you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to the Athletic Department via email. Physical inquiries for the 2019-2020 school year should be directed to the Athletic Secretary.
Athletic Director – Neil Dimos – email@example.com
Athletic Secretary – Diana DeLeon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay safe and stay healthy. It’s Great To Be A Panther!